CannaBIZ Collects, LLC is The nation's First Cannabis focused collection agency.
Are you owed money in the cannabis industry? CannaBIZ Collects was founded to alleviate some of these headaches as we are positioned to professionally and effectively collect past-due account receivables in the cannabis industry..
INCLUDING AN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT PAIRED WITH A NATIONAL COLLECTION AGENCY, CANNABIS COLLECTS HAS A SUCCESSFUL TRACK RECORD IN COMMERCIAL COLLECTIONS.
WE HAVE THREE KEYS TO OUR SUCCESS:
- Founded with over 30+ years of successful commercial collection and cannabis executive experience, CannaBIZ Collects has insider industry knowledge that no other traditional collection agency possesses.
- All accounts are handled directly by our seasoned in-house attorney on fully contingent basis.
- All returned collectables are directly paid to our clients. We only invoice our fee after our client confirms that monies have cleared into their accounts.
Expert in Collection Law & Creditor Rights
Greater Atlanta Law Practice
- Over 30 years experience representing major Fortune 500 companies in accounts receivable management and collections law.
- CEO of collection agency responsible for collecting over $550 million in past due accounts.
- With combined MBA and JD degrees, Mr Gelfand takes a unique business approach to solving clients' problems in collecting past due accounts while advising on legal strategies to insure success!
- Recognized by his peers as one of the fastest growing firms in 2005 being ranked 9th in the USA in revenue of similar A/R law firms.
Independent Consultant Collections
Helping small and medium size agencies and law firms in setting up, organizing and regulatory issues in all aspects of third party collections and creditors rights work
1984 - 2014
Law Offices of Ross Gelfand, LLC and R&B Collections Inc.
Successful owner/operator of a major commercial and consumer collection agency and Georgia Law Firm
Collected over $1,000,000 in monthly placements from 2012-2014
Ranked number 9 in the US in terms of volume of claims placed in 2005
Specialized in auto-deficiency and commercial collections on a national basis
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- BA - Political Science
- Goizueta Business School - MBA - 1981 & School of Law - JD - 1981